Electro/Retro guest DJ party

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Fri May 28 17:46:17 EDT 2004

Remmber how I said that Mondays and Wednesdays at Lava Lounge are free?

Well apparently according to the ad running in this week's Pulp,
Herman Pearl/Soy Sos' new Thursdays (which replace the ex-Metropol DJ
Doug nights I guess) are also free.

So much for your big ass proof Brian - ready to eat shit yet?