for sale: lots o' music

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Sat May 29 17:26:57 EDT 2004

In preparation for an upcoming move, I'm trying to pare down my collection
of CDs to under 1000, to fit on a single shelf in my (smaller) apartment.
Fat chance, but here's your chance to profit from my foolishness.

Over the next week or so, I'll be listing the better CDs on eBay and
dumping the rest at Eide's.  I also have a big pile of promo CDs that
(feeling it unethical to sell something I was given for free) I will be
finding ways to give away, perhaps via Electro/Retro and/or Ceremony (on
Fridays and Saturdays, respectively, at the Upstage).

My eBay user ID is beeporama, but it would be much easier to sell piles of
these to locals, so if you want to view what's up for grabs and make an
offer:

http://pong.telerama.com/~beep/forsale.txt

There's about a hundred items, including lots of imports, nice box sets,
limited edition and out of print items...

I happily take cash or PayPal, and it should warm your heart to know that
your money will probably be turned back around into more music for my
occasional guest DJing spots (such as my appearance at Electro/Retro
this coming Friday)!

Brian (aka DJ Badtz)

P.S. If vinyl is your thing, I may have some classic G/I 12" records to
unload, too.