bella morte on friday @ the rex

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Thu Nov 4 13:33:44 EST 2004

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Pauline Law wrote:

> so, uh, is anyone going to this bella morte show?

I hadn't really registered the event until... now, and since I'm a little
sick and don't especially care for most of the lineup I'm passing.  But I
wanted to mention:

> i think i'm going to go, though.  ego likeness, who opened for collide
> on sunday, appears to be playing before them - i heard they're
> "alright" but i think, for once, i'm just going to be a lame dickwad
> (instead of a tardy one) and deliberately skip the other bands.
> unless someone really thinks that ego likeness are worth seeing.

They're worth it, especially if you're paying for a ticket anyway.  I did
not care much for their first album, but they've tightened up and put on a
great raucous live show.  If you like Bella Morte you should like them...
no offense to Bella Morte but if I went to the show it would be for Ego
Likeness primarily.  And I was at the Collide show!

Brian