CHROMEO tomorrow 10/15 @ GA!

arvin clay deckard at replicants.org
Fri Oct 15 12:00:23 EDT 2004

On Oct 14, 2004, at 1:11 PM, manny at telerama.com wrote:

>> Tomorrow (Friday) night, Ministry and MLWTTKK play at Mr. Smalls.
> Sorry to hear that but who cares. Those bands haven't been good for a
> long time.
>
> You missed the Solvent show. It was really good (ask the 20 people who
> went).

Yeah, I was a little more than bummed that I was kinda sick as a dog
that night,
because I really like Apples and Synthesizers. (I played Think Like Us
last week
at  electro retro)

Also, I'd really like to thank you for you recommendation of Ulrich
Schnauss's
A Strangely Isolated Place. It's really derned good.

-Arvin