Shows this week:MOBIUS,BTW,AUDIODREGS,DAVIDTHOMAS etc

Matt Condon arcane93 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 19 12:00:03 EDT 2004

Since this was buried all the way down at the bottom of that list, I
thought I should point it out.  GO TO THIS SHOW!

I really wish I could be there, but there's no way I can be in
Pittsburgh on a Sunday night (have to be up bright and early in Virginia
on Monday).  So you all need to go for me! :)

Matt