Kissing Tigers this Sunday !

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 17:59:01 EDT 2004

A big labor day Dance Party!

sunday 09/05
6 PM @ 3236 Parkview Ave. in Oakland - $5
KISSING TIGERS
* Slowdance Records New Wave Punk from CA *

http://www.kissingtigers.com
(recommended if you like the Faint, the Rapture, etc.)

playing this Labor Day Blowout with:
Two Sexy Beasts,
Evenings and Weekends,
A is A

...And I've seen you kids dance to Kissing Tigers when
I played them at Ceremony a few times, so you know
them, even if you don't know you know them ;D

- T

p.S.

Tamara B has invited you to open a free Gmail account.
The invitation
will expire in three weeks and can only be used to set
up one account.

To accept this invitation and register for your
account, visit
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-51d053a1f4-41d5b1e21b-e85ea61d67

Once you create your account, Tamara B will be
notified with
your new @gmail.com address so you can stay in touch
with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new
search-based webmail
service that offers:

- 1,000 megabytes (one gigabyte) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any
message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related
replies into
 "conversations"
- Text ads and related pages that are relevant to the
content of your
 messages

Gmail is still in an early stage of development. If
you set up an
account, you'll be able to keep it even after we make
Gmail more
widely available and as one of the system's early
testers, you will
be helping us improve the service through your
feedback. We might ask
for your comments and suggestions periodically and we
appreciate your
help in making Gmail even better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://gmail.google.com/gmail/help/benefits.html

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work,
copy and paste them
into the address bar of your browser).