Tonight at Ceremony

Jeremy Long automaticlarynx at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 18:10:07 EDT 2004

--- "S. Alexander Reed" <smr71+ at pitt.edu> wrote:

> Also, we'll have a table set up for voter
> registration!  If you're 18 or older

That's almost correct. If you're 17 now but *will be*
18 by election day, November 4, then you can register
tonight as well and vote in the election.

I know alot of people are undecided on who to vote
for, but don't let that stop you from registering.
Just register tonight, and if you still don't know who
to vote for on November the 4th, then write my name
in. At least you'll be voting.

=====
http://automaticlarynx.shadyhouse.com

In 1977 there were 150 Elvis impersonators. By 1999 there were 35,000. If this rate of growth continues, by the year 2019, more than one third of the world's population will be Elvis impersonators.