Tonight at Ceremony

Jeremy Long automaticlarynx at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 25 18:45:43 EDT 2004

--- Nick Jae <silentshot666 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I thought Election day was November 2nd?
> Because I know a guy who's bday is Nov. 3rd, and
> they said he couldn't vote this year.

You're totally right. I was wrong and I admit it.
Can we still be friends?

- Pope Jeremy

=====
http://automaticlarynx.shadyhouse.com

In 1977 there were 150 Elvis impersonators. By 1999
there were 35,000. If this rate of growth continues,
by the year 2019, more than one third of the world's
population will be Elvis impersonators.

=====