DJ Badtz @ Ceremony this Saturday, April 9

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Wed Apr 6 12:11:07 EDT 2005

If you've been around for a while, you may remember me as one of the
founding DJs & promoters of Ceremony.  I put in five or six years there
(not to mention some experience with other dance nights and a radio show)
and if you've heard a few sets...  Well, I'll risk immodesty by saying
that you've heard a few DAMN FINE sets.

It's all about mixing things up with technical precision without being
unimaginative.  About dance music without getting repetitious or too loud
or forgetting the great guitar-based acts.  About all the favorites that
get you out on the floor without leaving you bored by nothing *but*
oldies.

It's all about a fantastic night out you don't want to miss.

This Saturday I'll be throwing down some guest DJ sets at Ceremony; this
Saturday, you'll be having a blast listening, drinking, and dancing to
them.  TFS will be there to keep me from phoning it in and to give me a
chance to whoop it up with some intoxihol.

See you then,
DJ Badtz (aka Brian)

http://blackbadtz.lm.com
http://ceremony.pghgoth.com