Thanks one and all

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Thu Apr 14 14:43:17 EDT 2005

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 ysobelle at aol.com wrote:

>  Oh, come now. Share with the rest of us: what actually happened?

Adam elaborated, but here's the missing piece: the individual in question
is Fred Banks, aka Fredrick von Hamilton, responsible for local "coven
funk" band Vampire Nation.  Fred Banks is/was quite the well-known
personality in the goth scene.  He could be friendly, thoughtful, and
quite charming.  He could also be threatening, paranoid, and childish.
This provoked a lot of strong feelings about him.

Because it was almost like he had a split personality, my theory is that
he has some mental problem.  Probably, with the right medication, he could
be universally well-liked and a popular musician to boot.  That's why,
although he's threatened my life (along with the lives of several friends)
I never disliked him.  Maybe in prison he'll get some help and come out a
changed man.

I mean, he could also just be a petty thug, but I like to look for the
best in people.

Brian