Thanks one and all

mace bass macebass at digitalexp.com
Fri Apr 15 22:11:23 EDT 2005

Jordan babe....(smooch!!!)Give us a kiss. A big wet one from the Goddess of
Pain. Although about the only thing I'm beating onstage these days is my
Gibson Explorer and a funny upside down Strat. You can blame Jimi for that
one. How the hell are you? I'm still spending my nights in black leather.
Wassup!!!.....T.