croooooosh.

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 07:57:23 EDT 2005

I read this a week ago, and just getting around to responding to a buttload of email now.  Not exactly relevant, but ummm... WHAT?!  lol  What're you talking about, Pauline?  ~sc'eric
"...i think your defensive reaction betrays your prejudices against hardcore kids more than anything. hardcore is not for me, but whatever floats boys in women's jeans and white belts' respective boats..."