your subculture is bankrupt

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Wed Apr 27 22:56:05 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/27/2005 3:13:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
manny at telerama.com writes:

...a gothic cruise no less, and it's going to be an absolute BLAST.
Don't worry we'll stay out of the sun =).
We are going to be playing a show and having all kinds of crazy fun aboard
the Costa Mediterrannea...
...so join us if you can.

This is not all that surprising.

Next year Voltaire will be playing Ceasars in Vegas - he'll be bigger than
Neil Diamond. The Suicide Girls will dance, joining a gaggle of Black Lolitas
with studded pasties and the usual estrogen spray.  Comic relief will be
supplied by Lisa Gerrard's hilarious insults aimed at Brendan Perry's diminutive
penis.

Goth culture's not bankrupt. It's just cashing in its chips.

ever,
-D