your subculture is bankrupt

mace bass macebass at digitalexp.com
Thu Apr 28 08:13:06 EDT 2005

Yanno....Chris is right. This is surreal. Personally I like surreal. I've
got a pretty good case of the giggles right now at the mental imagery. I'm
picturing myself in a deck chair working on my moon tan. I'm kicking back
with my Bloody Mary and one of those reflector things tan my face evenly.
I'm checking out the cruise director. She looks kinda like a bewitched era
Elizabeth Montgomery. Is that Capt. Trent Reznor I see up on the bridge. I
wonder if he knows how to steer? Oops...I gotta go, I think I just heard an
announcement for slave beating on the Lido deck........T.