attn: MUSICIANS

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 06:42:37 EDT 2005

THE LION - 90.7fm (WKPS) in State College is accepting submissions from musicians.

Though this particular call is for Electronic, Metal, Indie & Avant-garde styles, please be aware that our station caters to a diverse, multi-format listenership in central-PA, across the U.S. and around the world with our streaming audio... So, tell your friends!  [Our full list of programming includes jazz, indie-rock, classic-rock, sports & political talk, electronic (including gothic, industrial, noise & trance in addition to other styles), hip-hop & R'n'B, world-beat, metal and avant-garde styles.]

THE LION accepts audio submissions on cd & vinyl.  Mp3 files are negotiable with individual staffheads.  Brief bio-sheets and website info is always appreciated!

To make a submission, please post to the address below.  Be sure to address your package to the proper department, as listed on the contact page of our website... and note the disclaimers at the bottom of the contact page!!!

THE LION - 90.7fm (WKPS)
attn: [insert dept. name/s here--e.g."RPM Director"]
125 HUB-Robeson Center
University Park, PA
16802-6600  USA

We look forward to hearing from you as we plan for the coming season of programming this fall!
~dj.darkFIN, theAbyss (Thurs, 7-9pm)
  ...part of the RPM electronic format on
  The Lion - 90.7fm (www.Lion-Radio.org)
.