Cult of the Psychic Fetus, The Bessemers

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Fri Feb 11 13:52:54 EST 2005

Is it just me, or is Cult of the Psychic Fetus notoriously
under-advertised?  Ah, probably just me.  The last time I saw this
tongue-in-cheek gothabilly act it was at "The Next Decade" so that gives
you some idea how many shows I've missed.  They were pretty damn good
then, so I can't wait for tonight, when they're playing at the 31st Street
Pub.

Billed second are The Bessemers, James' band.  (James, you know, the
bartender from The Upstage.)  Their "Go Go Ghoulie," I'm told, will be
"Amanda Kill."  (Amanda, you know, the super hotness.)  Fangs of the
Panda, whom I've never heard of, will also be opening.

The time I got was 9:30pm but I've never known of a show at the Pub to
start any less than an hour late.  Cover is $7.

Unfortunately attending this means missing the hot action at
Electro-Retro... life is full of tough choices!

Brian