The Gothees LIVE @ Arsenal Lanes Monday, February 28th

Sugargothee at aol.com Sugargothee at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 14:38:40 EST 2005

The Gothees RETURN to Arsenal Lanes on Monday for ROCK&BOWL!!! New songs, New members (well at least one!) and a New take on some old Gothee favorites! The doors open at 9pm and The Gothees take the stage ... I mean lane at 10pm. This will be the show you'll tell my grandchildren about, because I won't remember what happened!!! Monday, February 28th @ Arsenal Lanes in Lawrenceville (44th & Butler Streets). $7 to get in and that includes ALL-U-CAN-BOWL!

The band WILL be covering some Joy Division, Cure, Furs and even a few Monkees tunes this time out as well as 6 new originals!