UK legends ATTRITION this Wednesday 1/12 in Pgh!

Rick elheme at eyesclosed.net
Sun Jan 9 16:27:10 EST 2005

I'd loe love love to go see Attrition, and the rest of that line up.  I
really have never been down there.  Could someone either meet me downtown or
help me with some really good directions as to how to get there.

For those who do not know, I am blind, and so it complicates things.

I'm sooo out of the loop, i had no idea tht Attrition had left Projekt.

my email addi is
elheme at eyesclosed.net.

thanks,
Rick