CYLOB + THE FLASHBULB this Tue 1/18 @ Garfield Artworks!

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Sun Jan 16 23:48:28 EST 2005

I feel sorry for you if you missed the Attrition show last Wednesday - not only was it great,
but Martin Bowes is super nice and he signed my original copy of the 'Life at the Top' comp
LP (1984), plus we got to use the fog machine. And it was so warm outside then...

Anyway you can make it up to yourself this Tuesday:

Tue Jan 18    7:30  pm   all ages   $10
@ Garfield Artworks, 4931 Penn Ave

CYLOB - UK IDM/electro hero since the early 90s. On Aphex Twin's Rephlex Records.
Singles include "Cut the Midrange, Drop the Bass" and "Rewind". Remixer for Squarepusher,
Bochum Welt, Cristian Vogel & others.

THE FLASHBULB - Squarepusher-esque IDM artist from Chicago. Has a 12" on Rephlex, also
releases on Sublight and Suburban Trash.

with XANOPTICON  (Hymen / Peaceoff), GIRL TALK (Illegal Art), and CTRL ALT DELETE (live techstep
meets powernoise).

see you there!