The Night Shift's 8th Anniversary (fwd)

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Mon Jan 24 13:07:31 EST 2005

...DJ Imperium (aka Matt aka my favorite goth DJ ever) will be joining us!

...there will be cake!

...there is a cool flier!:
http://ceremony.pghgoth.com/events/8year%20copy.jpg

...the weather should be warmer and without snow!:
http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=15213

The details just get me more and more ridiculously excited!  I can't stop
using exclamation points!!!