atomnos radi hists the air with new Wumpscut

Richard F claypool elheme at eyesclosed.net
Sat Jan 29 22:12:45 EST 2005

Most of you probally have no clue who Wumpscut is, but they're a dark dance/goth group.  I'm going to unvail their latest cd that has just come into my litle hands.

Before that, I'm going to play some dance, industrial, metal, and things.  I've cleaned up my ways, and am going to start the wumpscut cd at eleven.

I've learned my lesson with coil, and putting it off.

After the wumpscut cd, or, if no one likes it, I'll plull out some rock, metal, and other random treats.

The adi for listening is

http://ub3r1337.dhs.org:8000

msn and email is
atomnosradio at eyesclosed.net