atomnos radi hists the air with new Wumpscut

Derek C. F. Pegritz pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Sun Jan 30 16:54:43 EST 2005

Do you perhaps mean the really horrible German industrial band fronted by
Rudy Ratzinger responsible for such godsawful repetitive shite as "Wreath of
Barbs" and "Christfuck" that have frequently been played at Ceremony over
the past eight years or on just about every college radio industrial show
since about 1995? Or is there another band of the same name out there than
no one has ever really heard of?

I mean, that *can* happen. There are two bands called Fracture, for
instance--one from the US, and one from the UK. The US outfit is completely
crap, while the Brit version is actually pretty decent.

I don't know...I haven't been much into music called industrial these days
(usually falsely), but maybe all the old bands I *used* to be really
familiar with like Skinny Puppy and Front Line Assembly, yelworC and KMFDM
and Revolting Cocks and--ohyeah--this *really* old band called Ministry
might have disbanded and other people might have taken over those names....

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
Pittsburgh has a real cool tunnel
Pittsburgh has a tunnel through a mountain
Tunnels are what we like
Tunnels can be dark or bright.
--The Pulsars, "Tunnel Song"