Gray goo & Vigilantism

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 07:06:10 EST 2005

Matt~

How's it going, man?  Thx for saying it, because I was having trouble getting thru the digest without hitting the reply button!  (And there's never a reason to be putting off Coil. More clubs need to play the trippy, experimental stuff. Clubs are for lots more than dancing, dammit!  I want to see people lying in a puddle on the floor because the whole place started to convulse from spontaneous hallucinations...

The only other comment I have is:  why do people (not to be sexist and say "girls") still feel a need to carry purses?  Rivetheads have discovered these amazing things called army-issue cargo pants.  Plus, any respectable pair of boots should have enough room for you to keep your ID.  And what better place to store your memories than the computer inside your head...  At the very least, invest in a utility belt.  Has the Batman taught you nothing? =O.

~Sc'Eric

Message: 2