free queen-sized box spring

idlechic idlechic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:11:06 EDT 2005

it's not black, it doesn't wear eyeliner, and it doesn't hang out in
cemeteries, but you can have it anyway!  when we moved, the box spring
wouldn't fit up the stairs, so it's just sitting in the garage.  it's at
least 7-years old and doesn't include the mattress.  it'd be handy for
anyone with just a mattress, with a REALLY old box spring, or for someone
who just wants a higher bed.

it's located in penn hills, and you'll have to figure out how to get it
wherever you need it to go.  if interested, email me, and i'll give you
directions.

jolie.