Huge lot of CDs for sale

S. Alexander Reed smr71+ at pitt.edu
Sat Jun 11 16:58:19 EDT 2005

So in preparation for moving, I'm clearing out a lot of CDs I don't
really need anymore.  I'll unload a bunch of comps later, but for now,
here are about 250 CDs, very reasonably priced, that I'm offering up.

Because I used to be the music director for a radio station, about 5 of
these have the callsign written on them, and have been priced
accordingly (these were obtained legally).

Anyhow, feel free to email me if you want any of these.  Preference
with regard to high-demand CDs goes to A.) those who I can meet in
person and thus with whom I can avoid shipping (and the costs that go
with it) and B.) to people ordering larger quantities, but is otherwise
first-come first serve.

Thanks,
-A

________________________

$12:
The Cure - Japanese Whispers

$10:
Apoptygma Berzerk - The Harmonizer DVD - DVD + EP
Death In June - Sun Dogs - EP

$8:
Assemblage 23 - Failure (in shrinkwrap)
Cocteau Twins - BBC Sessions - 2CD
Mindless Self Indulgence - You'll Rebel To Anything (10trk. Exp.)
Ministry - N.W.O. - CDS
Nine Inch Nails - Further Down The Spiral (UK ed.) - EP

$7:
Duran Duran - Seven and the Ragged Tiger
Icon of Coil - Uploaded and Remixed
Smashing Pumpkins - Lull - EP

$6:
Assemblage 23 - Failure
Cocteau Twins - Head Over Heels
Cocteau Twins - Treasure
Cocteau Twins - Victorialand
Fiction 8 - Forever, Neverafter
Ikon - Lifeless - EP
Placebo - English Summer Rain - CDS
Tori Amos - The Beekeeper

$5:
B! Machine - Infinity Plus
Barry Adamson (of Visage, Television, The Bad Seeds) - The King of
Nothing Hill
Barry Adamson (of Visage, Television, The Bad Seeds) - As Above So
Below (Punched)
Cesium 137 - Elemental
cEvin Key (of Skinny Puppy) - Music For Cats
Chemlab - Magnetic Field Mixes + 10 Ton Pressure
Christian Death - Only Theatre of Pain
Crimes of Passion (Ikon side proj.) - Rites of Burial
Eric Serra - La Femme Nikita Soundtrack
Error (Dillinger Escape Plan + 12 Rounds) - Error - EP
Fixmer/McCarthy (Nitzer Ebb side proj.) - Between the Devil…
FleshField - Redemption - EP
FleshField - Viral Extinction
FleshField - Belief Control
Front Line Assembly - Flavour of the Weak
Garbage - Milk - EP
Gary Numan - Random (02)
Happy Mondays - Double Easy: The US Singles
Haujobb - Polarity
Ikon - A Moment In Time
Ikon - Subversion
Ikon - In The Shadow Of The Angel
Lard (Ministry + Dead Kennedys) - Pure Chewing Satisfaction
Love And Rockets - Love And Rockets
Love And Rockets - Sweet F.A.
Love And Rockets - Lift
Marilyn Manson - The Golden Age of the Grotesque
Mentallo & the Fixer - No Rest For The Wicked - 2CD
Midnight Oil - Head Injuries
Midnight Oil - Breathe
Mind.In.A.Box - Lost Alone
Mono Chrome (Claire Voyant + Cut.Rate.Box) - Collapse and Sever
Panzer AG (Icon of Coil side proj.) - This Is My Battlefield
R.E.M. - Dead Letter Office
Razed In Black - Sacrificed
Test Dept. - The Unacceptable Face of Freedom
The Cure - The End of the World - CDS
The Cure - The 13th (4 track version) - EP
The Cure - The 13th (2 track version) - CDS
The Cure - Mint Car (2 track version) - CDS
The Cure - Mint Car (4 track version) - EP
The Innocence Mission - Bright As Yellow - EP
Turn Pale - Kill The Lights
Utah Saints - What Can You Do For Me? - EP
Velvet Acid Christ - Fun With Knives
Velvet Acid Christ - Calling Ov The Dead
Velvet Acid Christ - Church of Acid
Wink (feat. Trent Reznor, etc.) - Herehear
X Marks the Pedwalk - Retrospective
X Marks the Pedwalk - Drawback
X Marks the Pedwalk - Abattoir

$4:
Assemblage 23 - Ground - EP
Circle of Dust - Circle of Dust
Collide - Distort
Cyberaktif (Skinny Puppy + Front Line Assembly) - Tenebrae Vision
Decree (Chris Peterson of FLA and Will) - Wake of Devastation
Depeche Mode - Barrel of a Gun (5 track version) - EP
Depeche Mode - Dream On (5 track version) - EP
Evils Toy - Angels Only!
Forma Tadre - Automate
Front Line Assembly - Tactical Neural Implant
Ikon - Life Without End - EP
Japan - Oil On Canvas
KMFDM - Attak
Leæther Strip - Yes - I'm Limited Vol. II
Mindless Faith - The Silence
Moby - Everytime You Touch Me - EP
New Order - World In Motion - CDS
Ohgr (of Skinny Puppy) - Welt
Orgy - Blue Monday - EP
The Bells (Chris Connelly) - The Ultimate Seaside Companion
The Durutti Column - Our Lady of the Angels - CDS

$3:
µ-ziq - Royal Astronomy
10,000 Maniacs - In My Tribe
Alien Faktor - Arterial Spray and Cattle Mutilations
Alien Faktor - Final Expenses
Alien Faktor - Listen!
Anything Box - Jubilation (This Thing Called Life) - EP
Armageddon Dildos - Lost
Cause & Effect - Trip
Converter - Blast Furnace
C-Tec (Front 242 + Cubanate) - Darker
Depeche Mode - Policy of Truth - EP
Depeche Mode - In Your Room (Live) - EP
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus - EP
Die Haut (feat. Debbie Harry, B. Bargeld, L. Lunch, etc.) - Head On
Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot - EP
Frente - Shape
Frente - Marvin the Album
Good Courage - New, Fixed, and Remixed
Good Courage - Old, Broken, and Destroyed
Gravity Kills - Superstarved
Index - Faith In Motion
Jesus Jones - Doubt
KMFDM - Sucks - EP
Love And Rockets - Resurrection Hex - EP
Marc Almond - Tenement Symphony
Marilyn Manson - The Last Tour On Earth (no tray card)
Material Issue - International Pop Overthrow
Mentallo & the Fixer - Algorhythum
Monaco (New Order side proj.) - Music For Pleasure
Newt (Haujobb + Forma Tadre) -  -273C
Nine Inch Nails - Broken - EP (case and CD are worn)
No One (Oneiroid Psychosis side proj.) - No One
Numb - Language of Silence
Project Pitchfork - Steelrose - EP
Razed In Black - Razed In Black sampler - Best Of/Sampler (no
case/sleeve)
SPK - Gold and Poison
Swans - Celebrity Lifestyle
Tapping the Vein - Sugar Falls / The Ledge - CDS
The Birthday Massacre - Violet (no case/sleeve)
The Soup Dragons - Hotwired
Thine Eyes - My Knobs Taste Funny
Tori Amos - Jackie's Strength - CDS
Tori Amos - Caught A Lite Sneeze - EP

$2:
µ-ziq - Brace Yourself - EP
µ-ziq - The Fear - EP
Apparatus - Apparatus
Attrition Arms and a Dead Cert (no tray card)
Autechre - Peel Sessions - EP
Autumn - The Hating Tree
Decoded Feedback - Evolution
Decoded Feedback - Overdosing
Decoded Feedback - Technophoby
Depeche Mode - Only When I Lose Myself (2 track) - CDS
Depeche Mode - Barrel of a Gun (3 track version) - CDS
Download - III
Finitribe - An Unexpected Groovy Treat
Fortran 5 - Blues
Fury In The Slaugherhouse - Mono
Goteki (formerly Sneaky Bat Machine) - First Contact - EP (no case)
Gravity Kills - Guilty - EP (no tray card)
Gravity Kills - Manipulated
Haujobb - Solutions for a Small Planet (no case/sleeve)
Heavy Water Factory - Author of Pain
Ice-T - Home Invasion
Live - Mental Jewelry
Massiv In Mensch - Menschdefekt sampler - EP
Mortiis (of Emperor) - The Stargate
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Sexy Sucker - EP
Negative Format - Static
Neuroactive - Parallel Lifeforms - EP
Psychotica - Espina
PTI - Blackout
PTI - S O S - EP
Signal 12 (Oneiroid Psychosis proj.) - Aphonia
Sister Soleil - Soularium
Sneaker Pimps Underground - CDS
Soil and Eclipse - Necromancy
St. Vitus Dance - The Feeling of Absence
The Crystal Method - Busy Child - EP
The Dust of Basement - Words of God - EP
The Electric Hellfire Club - Calling Dr. Luv
The Young Gods - Only Heaven

$1:
Bagman - Wrap
Book of Love - Candy Carol
Curve - Horror Head - CDS (no case)
Danzig - Blackacidevil (no sleeve)
Deathline International - Zarathoustra
Division #9 (Crocodile Shop side proj.) - Omen II
Electro Assassin - The Divine Invasion
Fracture - Killernet
Gearwhore - Drive
Gooding - Soldiermaking
Hate Dept. - Dead Peddler - CDS
Hovercraft (Pearl Jam ambient noise side proj.) - Akathisia
Interlace - Imago sampler - EP
James D. Stark - Fortress of Solitude
James Ray and the Performance (of The Sisterhood) - Best Of
Max M Corporation - Max M Corporation
Messiah - Twenty First Century Jesus (no tray card)
More Machine Than Man - Robot
Neutronic - Last Year's Product
Neutronic - Versus Planet Earth
Praxis (Bill Laswell + Bootsy Collins) - Animal Behavior - CDS
R.E.M. - The Great Beyond - CDS
Skin Chamber (Controlled Bleeding side proj.) - Wound
SMP - Crimes of the Future
Swamp Terrorists - Grow - Speed - Injection
The Bowling Green - One Pound Note
The Origin - Bend
Wally Pleasant - Wally World
Whale - We Care

And the following CDs are all 3 for a dollar:

Alex Reece - Feel the Sunshine
Ancient Tragedy - Ancient Tragedy
Anu - Songs for the Last Man on Earth
Bebel Gilberto - Tanto Tempo
Brave - Waist Deep In Dark Waters
Byzar - Gaiatronyk vs. The Cheap Robots
Carla Werner - Ready for Departure
Conscious Structure - Non - Human Figure
Cryptomnesia - Hypnerotomachia
Digital Assassins - Original Master
DMT - C4
Dr. Minz and the Chronic Harmonic - Adventures in the Solid World
Drama - Double Time
Dystonia - Primal Syncopation
Helicopter Helicopter - Analog and Electrical Fields
Kozo - Planned Penetration
Mephisto Odyssey - The Lift EP
Nynex - Zerozero
Open Canvas - Indumani