Providence Industrial Festival 2005 -- CONFIRMED ACTS

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 00:56:05 EST 2005

What I meant, Brian, was that people in Pgh who are organising a trip should stay in contact with other PA folk who are going--not that I was expecting someone to organise a state-wide exodus.  Booking a block of hotel rooms is often cheaper than booking individually.  Why spend more money on a room when you can spend it on food, drink and augmenting your music library?  ~darkFIN

Message: 2