Providence Industrial (Pauline Law)

Pauline Law electronvolt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:04:50 EST 2005

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:05:39 -0800 (PST), Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN)
<darkfin6012 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is the Providence Industrial Festival in Providence, Rhode Island--about a
> 8.5 hr drive from Pgh... road-trip material!

no dude, i´m perfectly aware of that, having retained my identity as
an 1337 boston goth scenester and being perfectly familiar with
downtown providence as well as the east end. of course, since i´m
retarded and have been consuming alcohol continuously for the past
several days in ecuador, i got club hell in providence mixed up with
club metro in chicago.

> All~  I hear Metropol is either closed or a waaay different venue these days.  What's word?  Is there an up-to-date list of venues anywhere?  (Or is this the current list here--edited: ( 31st Street Pub, Chevrolet Ampitheater, Club Cafe Live, Mr. Roboto Project, Quiet Storm Coffeehouse, Rex Theatre, The Upstage, Zythos / Memphis Lounge )?

metropol´s been gone for a while. the world, which took its place, has
also closed. modern formation does cool stuff... but few g/i bands
play there; it´s mostly just the indiepunkmetal kids. manny´s doing
most of the booking for garfield artworks.

pauline
(waiting for the place that serves cappucino con baileys to open in
order to start her day)