Stream of Whatever

Me macebass at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 22:53:47 EST 2005

So anyway, I just got back from three weeks of
engagements out west. (Yes there are a surprising
number of people out there who dress in black and
listen to music made in a somewhat industrial
setting). Although I Don't think Texas will ever be
the same after experiencing the Goddess of Pain.
But then again she is not the same after Texas. There
are a lot of confused people out there. Trust me I
know. 2001 is on right now. HAL is only one letter off
from IBM. I do it for the drugs. Is it Hedonistic
Narcissist or a Narcissistic Hedonist, I dunno, ask
Manny, Its his job to keep track of this shit. Its the
damndest things I remember after all these years,
fuck....Did I lock the back door before going out? On
second thought Its not just for the drugs, I do this
to keep the Hemi-C in the driveway and the gulf as my
back yard and my mother always said the wages of sin
is death....boy was she wrong. God I love black velvet
and motorcycle boots. Australian wine is the bomb. Why
can't I stop falling in love with young girls? Hells
Bells is calling and its time to boogie. Stop quoting
Anne Rice...But you love Anne Rice...Tommy boy you
need call me, your last movie's soundtrack sucked, I
can save you from yourself. What do they want anyway?
Why o why is there lipstick on my fly....;).but I digress........T.