greetings

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Sun Mar 20 14:24:31 EST 2005

Hello, Melissa.  Quiet bunch sometimes, aren't we?

> hi...i wanted to join this group b/c i'll be moving to pittsburgh
> later this year.

School?  Work?  Or you just really like pierogies?

Either way, it's a fantastic little city.  Not as urbane as some larger
cities, but a lot of class and well-educated for its size.  Charming,
friendly, liberal.  Hope you like it here!

You've presumably checked put pghgoth.com and know about the big club
night (Ceremony)...?

> i'm 27 and although i don't always fall into the stereotypical goth
> image i still have a passion for the music.

Something nice about the Pittsburgh goth scene is that it's always been
pretty relaxed about how you look.  Lots of jeans and even colors at shows
and club nights.  Really friendly to new folks, too, if they put a little
effort into meeting people.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Brian