Requiem + Jordan Decay

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 14:15:53 EDT 2005

Hey J-Decay~

So... how about you send me a cd of your music for Cosmic Ray and I to play for the world?  I can send you some cash if you need it.  I've tried to catch your live shows to pick up a cd, but they're never promoted long enough in advance for me to make arrangements...though I loved what I heard at Laga a couple years back!
THE LION - 90.7fm (WKPS)
attn: RPM & Avant-garde, for dj.darkFIN
125 HUB-Robeson Center
University Park, PA
16802-6600  USA
Thx for the feedback... When was Vidna Obmana in Pgh? 2000?  ~sc'eric

PAdarkAlternative
state-wide dark-alt scene resource

The Lion - 90.7fm
the soundtrack to Penn State