tomorrow: Spacerock! HAWKWIND's Harvey Bainbridge + SPACESEED 10/6 @GA

Jordan Harris jdecay at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 5 21:30:26 EDT 2005

I saw Chuck Owston's Bonfire Night play on Sunday. Really great stuff. Chuck
pretty much draws out a number of morbid folk classics of the past few
centuries and performs them in a rousing and erudite fashion. And if it's
the same line-up, you'll be seeing members of Vequinox, Gallows Tree, and
the Side Orders play together.

Besides, how often do you get to see a man rock out on the citern?