MASQUERADE 9

Tara Tempalski masshysteria at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 16:40:40 EDT 2005

We have a very different and exciting event lined up for you!
Unfortunately no bands this year, but we will deliver the finest level
of auditory and visual stimulation we can provide!

Saturday October 29 2005
MASQUERADE 9 - STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE

Featuring a Gothic Fashion Show provided by the very talented folks at
Specter Studios (www.specter-studios.com) as well as a handful of
local designers, makeup artists and models. Come see what happens when
you combine a graveyard with a runway! Several designers and artists
will also have their original masks, costumes and accessories for sale
as well.

Masquerade 9 begins at 9pm and is an all-ages event - $5 over, $6 under

The Gothic Fashion Show will be from 10-10:30pm followed by all of
your favorite spooky ooky music, courtesy of The Night Shift DJs, who
will be fulfilling all requests for this event.

Don't miss our annual Costume Contest at 12am! Fabulous prizes! Tons
of candy! Toys! Giveaways! The most affordable Halloween event in
Pittsburgh!

Hope to see you there!