Harvest Fest 10/15 and Witches Ball 10/16

CHAD or Lisa vequinoxmusic at msn.com
Sun Oct 9 01:57:05 EDT 2005

We have 2 Shows that might be of interest to you...................
Harvest Fest !
To Support the Animals!
Show Time: Saturday October 15, 2005 - 10:00 AM
Venue Name: A.R.L. Wildlife Center Harvest Fest
Address: 6000 Verona Road
City: Verona
State: PA
Zip Code: 15147
Cost: Free!!!
Description: Craft Show, Hayride Animal Safari, Pumpkin Painting, Wildlife Programs and Demos, refreshments and Wildlife related goods for sale, build your own stuffed animal and special live performance by Vequinox at 1 P.M.!!! The Fest Starts at 10A.M. to 4P.M. More info at 412-793-6900

The 3 Rivers Pagan Initive Presents
2005 Witches Ball

Show Time: Sunday October 16, 2005 - 7:00 PM
Venue Name: Witches Ball
Address: Construction Junction the corner of N. Lexington and Meade in Point Breeze
City: Pittsburgh
State: PA
Zip Code: 15206
Cost: $15.00
Vequinox has been invited to perform.
I don't know much about this event or the other bands...sorry!!
-Lisa

Need a Map or Directions?
http://www.mapquest.com<http://www.mapquest.com/>

http://www.myspace.com/vequinox<http://www.myspace.com/vequinox>