midi-in

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 16:24:14 EDT 2005

yeah, that's the spirit, michael. =)  You guys have a website, myspace, Y!group of any sort?  ~sc'eric

pgh-goth-list-request at listless.org wrote:Message: 1
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:37:56 -0400
From: midi in
Subject: New member introduction

Greetings. We're *midi-in*. We were giggin heavily around Pgh about 6 years
ago, then went on hiatus. Now we are back at it again, this time a little
older and hopefully a little wiser.
We read/hear lots of complaints about our local scene. We have our own. But
the scene is what you make it. Every silver cloud has a black lining, ya
know. As we get re-acquainted I'm sure we'll be seeing you all around...
-michael

PAdarkAlternative
state-wide dark-alt scene resource

The Lion - 90.7fm