October in "theAbyss"... TRICK or TREAT???

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 07:14:57 EDT 2005

October has always been a special month for dark-alternative music.  And this October is no exception... in "theAbyss".

Thursday, October 13th (tonight):  Tune in to theAbyss with dj.darkFIN as we feature the sounds of west-coast experimental artist irr. app. (ext.) with the album DUST PINCHER APPLIANCES.

Tuesday, October 18th:  The RPM & Avant-garde Departments of THE LION - 90.FM team up to bring you a LIVE STUDIO PEFORMANCE from Pennsylvania experimental dark-alt musician requiem.  Paul Sunal, dj.darkFIN & the Cosmic Joker will host this special event, as part of the RPM GothScape show... with the 30-minute performance coming to you sometime between 7 to 9pm.  Stream the show live, online at www.Lion-Radio.org.

Thursday, October 20th:  dj.darkFIN is back again with a special tribute to the films of George Romero--just in time for the release of the special-edition LAND OF THE DEAD Director's Cut DVD.  During the second hour of this week's show, we'll also feature the 2003 limited-edition release, THE SOUND OF MEAT by Ant-zen recording artist Black Lung... as well as a teaser of what's to come next week....

Thursday, October 27th:  Brace yourself for the 2nd-annual Hallowe'en edition of theAbyss... a special two-hour, non-stop, angst-filled soundscape of gore and creepiness from the depths of the electronic realms!  Pour yourself a pumpkin ale... light a few candles and turn out the lights... sit back, crank it up loud... and don't answer the door when the neighbors come pounding in fear!

theAbyss airs Thursday nights from 7 to 9pm EDT (UT -5:00) as part of the RPM electronic show on The Lion - 90.7fm (WKPS, State College).  You can hear live streams via our website (Lion-Radio.org), as well as check out recent playlists and links in the RPM section of our message board.

(catch you on the dark side...)        ~dj.darkFIN

PAdarkAlternative
state-wide dark-alt scene resource

The Lion - 90.7fm
the soundtrack to Penn State