costumery

Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) darkfin6012 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 07:34:35 EDT 2005

What Batz, you're going as a huge, white blobby balloon???  Who is Number One?

Two years ago, I dressed as Mr. Quimper from Grant Morrison's graphic series THE INVISIBLES. Last year I ended up as The Harlequinade (http://www.atakra.com/pictures/ebaycomics/magazines/invisibles07.jpg, minus the toilet =)... and trust me when I say you've never seen so many drunken frat guys so pissed off because they caught themselves checking you out!  I almost got in several fights because I was "taking it too far".  Meanwhile, this year I commissioned a friend to sew me some Pan-pants, but she couldn't find hairy fabric in colors other than hot-pink, slicker-yellow and white.  (And I was not going to go as the "abominable snow-Pan"!)

~sc'eric

Message: 3