places to go

RPD girl rpd_girl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 16:49:09 EDT 2005

Yeah, we got out just in time... bizarre becuase we had planned to move anyway, and 2 days after we left.... hurricane. We lived right in the part of the city on the Lakefront where the levies broke. Bizarre.

well, I think I am goign to check out Voices of Masada on Friday night I think it is. It's at the Garfield Artworks? I've never been there...

I used to live in "soho" by Duq. about 2 years ago, and I liked to hang out in Oakland (mainly for the food). Joe Mama's, Qudoba (although it seems like Qudoba is EVERYWHERE now). Southside, I liked Tom' Diner a lot... but as for clubs... don't know any GOOD places.

And travellers now within that valley,
Through the red-litten windows, see
Vast forms that move fantastically
To a discordant melody;