Voices of Masada

Jordan Harris jdecay at worldnet.att.net
Sat Sep 17 20:43:11 EDT 2005

Agreed. While I wouldn't say they're a ground-breaking band, they're
definitely skilled and know what they're doing. And from a brief
conversation, pretty friendly. It's a pretty rare occasion when a Goth rock
band comes to town these days.

But this sort of thing is pretty common here. Within the last few years,
concert attendance has gotten worse and worse at shows. It's become a grim
fact for most bands and promoters. First time Attrition came to Pittsburgh,
there was at least 150 people there. The second time, it was more like 30,
at the most.