coffin sex (was Re: how to promote a show)

Deeann M.M. Mikula deeann at d33ann.com
Tue Sep 20 22:27:28 EDT 2005

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Joel Young wrote:

> Dammit, now I feel all left out from the coffin sex. That's what I get for
> moving to a city that doesn't have any cemeteries in it. I knew there was
> something wrong with San Francisco, but I just couldn't quite put my
> finger on it until now.

I noticed it right away, actually.  Upon arriving in Seattle I started
the hunt for a cool cemetery (like Homewood) and found none that even
came close.  Quite depressing, actually.  I've always enjoyed Homewood
cemetery (and others) much more than public parks, they are generally
quieter and frankly prettier.

Homewood cemetery the #2 thing I miss about Pgh., second only to my
friends that are still there.

Deeann M.M Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich