promote - wank - promote!!!

Byron Winton bw at urbanitebydesign.com
Fri Sep 23 11:28:29 EDT 2005

> don't even know who that is, but my recollection of Sunday
Wank-a-thons really centers around Moyer and Rapier, and I don't think
either of them are on here anymore...

lets not forget promoter extraordinaire... dare I summon the name?  'M'  ;)

Xtopher... Christopher TM?  Lipservice / Helios Arts / Circus

> I don't know-- maybe Xtopher's just too busy for us these days. Sniff.

I don't even know who that is, but my recollection of Sunday
Wank-a-thons really centers around Moyer and Rapier, and I don't think
either of them are on here anymore...

Deeann M.M Mikula

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
                 -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich