pgh-goth-list Digest, Vol 25, Issue 16

. rlink at dementia.org
Mon Sep 26 14:36:10 EDT 2005

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005, Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) wrote:

> Ray, thx for the site update--this discourse has accomplished
> something tangible.  You might also do well to tactfully incorporate a
> "last updated" date into the sig on each page as it's updated, rather
> than just the main page.  (Would help for users and the site lords.)

Most of the pages on the website are dynamicaly generated, pulling
information from various database tables.  Sure, we could slap together
some timestamping mechanism for it, but that's a lot of effort for such
a tiny benefit.

> Also, still no band listing or linkage for REIN[FORCED]--formerly
> FORCED--www.rein-forced.com

Thanks for the update, but this is really not the avenue for requesting
them.  There is contact information on the website for submitting band
info, concert listings, etc.  I've added Rein[FORCED] to the band page.

--Ray

He has a woman's name and wears makeup. How original.
--Alice Cooper on Marilyn Manson