Free Form Chaos The Aftermath

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 14:58:45 EST 2006

Many thanks to all the people who came out to Free Form Chaos last
night to make it one of our most successful outings yet. There's a
good chance that this will now become a monthly event at The
Upstage.
Here's what some of you guys rocked out to and what the rest of you
missed.

DJ's Mass Hysteria and TFS

[RA] = requested artist
[RS] = requested song

Mass Hysteria

The Specials - Ghost Town
Eurythmics - Missionary Man
Scar Tissue - 88 Lines About 44 Women
Love & Rockets - So ALive
Public Image Ltd. - Seattle
Mono - Life In Mono
U2 - Bullet In The Blue Sky
Moby - Porcelain
Butthole Surfers - Pepper
The Church - Under The Milky Way
Placebo - Every You Every Me (SIngle Mix)
Artificial Joy Club - Sick And Beautiful
Tripping Daisy - I Got A Girl
Dub Pistols - Cyclone
Paula Abdul - Straight Up

TFS

[RS] Guns N' Roses - Dust N' Bones
[RS] Parliment - Flashlight
[RA] The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man
Pixies - Monkey Gone To Heaven
Anthrax - Got The Time
Soul Asylum - April Fool
The Police - So Lonely
[RA] N.W.A. - Straight Outta Compton
Black Sheep - The Choice Is Yours
Edwin Starr - War
Motorhead - I'm So Bad (Baby I Don't Care)
The Cult - Wild Flower
Primus - Tommy The Cat
John Lee Hooker - Big Legs, Short Skirt
Soul II Soul - Back To Life
[RS] Biz Markie - Just A Friend
MC 900 Ft. Jesus - If I Only Had A Brain

Mass Hysteria

[RS] Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
[RS] Murry Head - One Night In Bangkok
Squirrel Nut Zippers - Put A Lid On It
[RS] Lucas - Lucas With The Lid Off
Echo & The Bunnymen - Its Alright
[RA] Tori Amos - Caught a Lite Sneeze
Talking Heads - Road To Nowhere
Shirley Bassey - Where Do I Begin (Hotel Costes Mix)
[RA] Information Society - What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy)
[RA] Moloko - Fun For Me
[RS] The Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground
[RS] Tom Petty & The Heart Breakers - Breakdown
[RS] Jimmies Chicken Shack - Do Right
Janet Jackson - Nasty Boys

TFS

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Apache Rose Peacock
Yardbirds - For Your Love
[RS] Faith No More - Epic
LL Cool J - Going Back To Cali
[RS] 2 Pac - California Love
[RS] Grand Master Flash - White Lines
[RS] Real Life - Send Me An Angel (89 Dance Mix)
[RS] Hole - Gold Dust Women
Megadeth - Peace Sells
Suicidal Tendencies - Send Me Your Money
The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl
Alice Cooper - Under My Wheels
Queensryche - Jet City Woman
R.E.M. - Orange Crush

"Hey Scotland, we don't make fun of your national heroes like The Proclaimers and the Loch Ness Monster." - Stephen Colbert