not sure if anyone noticed....

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 06:52:20 EDT 2006

Yeah, but we might be the only ones who have to pay sales tax... their
business is officially still located in PA, I think.  Still, better
than IsoTank or Storming the Base, to whom we must render both sales
tax and shipping costs.  But then Amazon takes neither (on orders over
$25).

Given the amount that I buy, I often spend some time just comparison
shopping on all the major sites to figure out the most economical way
to order.  IsoTank generally has the best prices and a good selection,
industrial-music.com usually does best with Metropolis stuff (the
label is run by the same guys), Storming the Base usually get imports
cheapest, and Amazon is almost always the best bet for major labels.

Of course Eide's has its niche; it's usually more expensive than mail
order, but there's no shipping, and Jim has good relationships with
some tiny labels like DSBP.  Also, next week is Eide's anniversary
sale, which means 20% off everything!