industrial-music vs. eide's

Brian J. Parker brian.j.parker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 08:15:44 EDT 2006

On 4/14/06, Sc'Eric (aka darkFIN) <darkfin6012 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Wow, Parker... nice way to work the plug!  (How much is Jim  slidin' ya for that one, eh? =)

I pay full price for everything at Eide's.  Which is why I can tell
you so much about other mail-order sources.  ;)  If anything, I'm a
bane on the store, because I go in asking for things they don't get
(like E Nomine) and then walk out with their only copy of some
hard-to-get item (like the new Dubok album).

I didn't even mention how I used to shop at InfraRot.de, years ago,
when the dollar was strong against the German mark...  Between the
strong dollar and the discount for large orders, it was a really cheap
way to get imports when you were willing to buy enough at once to
offset shipping...  I've also mail-ordered from dance music specialty
stores to get Apop and Rotersand 12" remix singles...  I am SUCH a
cheapskate, I'll sit around and make spreadsheets for an hour to save
$5.

> Eide's should consider changing  their anniversary to about a month or two later--when folks actually  have their tax returns in-hand.

Do your taxes early.  I got my refund a month ago.  ^_^

>   One thing you forgot though... the complete hassle of dealing with  ISOTank.

I've had no problems since D. Ferret took over.

Brian (aka DJ Badtz)