And we're back... sorry for the sudden deluge

Pgh Goth List Admin pgh-goth-list-owner at listless.org
Fri Aug 18 08:33:30 EDT 2006

Ok, so due to a configuration error I made when upgrading the
mailing list software a few weeks back, all mail to the list was
being queued up and never processed.  It was happening far enough
back in the process that I wasn't even getting the admin notes, so
since I've been very, very busy and tremendously stressed out the
last couple weeks, I didn't even notice.

Anyhow, everything is back up and running now, and mail for the
Pittsburgh Goth List should be delivered in the normal timely
fashion.  Sorry for the deluge of list mail as things were turned
back on and we caught up on the backlog.

For future reference, if you notice a problem with the list, do feel
free to contact me directly.  Please try the addresses from the
links on the mailing list web page
(http://www.listless.org/mailman/listinfo/pgh-goth-list) first, but
it you don't get any response, then try my personal address which is
listed there near the bottom of the page (but you have to type it by
hand, the link actually uses one of the listless.org admin
addresses).

-k
Pgh Goth List Admin