Wed 8/23 @ GA: LIFESTYLE (Sean of Freezepop)

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 13:49:19 EDT 2006

I highly recommend Lifestyle. pls go see this show.
you can check out some of their tracks on Radio
Achewood, which is where I found out about them and
many other good bands:

http://achewood.com/radioachewood.php
songs by Lifestyle on there are "All that Bad,"
"Sound," and "Glorious Pilgrimage"
also recommended, Kissing Tigers, Communique and
Luxxury

This makes the second show in pgh this month I am
missing due to being on the wrong coast while it's
going on. grrrrrr. i wish i could be there :(

-t