Nitzer Ebb tour dates - re Salt Lake City?

Kelly Ashkettle kellyashkettle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 02:08:41 EST 2006

Heh, as you can see, I don't monitor this list very carefully anymore.

  No, I didn't have anything to do with Nitzer Ebb playing in Salt Lake City. I think it was Crayton, owner of the recently defunct MODified music. He's put together a few old school shows for bands that haven't stopped in very many other cities --- such as Erasure.

  I've booked a handful of concerts since moving back to Utah, such as Android Lust and The Last Dance, but Nitzer Ebb would likely be out of my league. Unfortunately, I didn't even get to attend the SLC Nitzer Ebb show, because I was in the middle of moving to a new apartment.

  Speaking of promoting, though, I'll be in Pittsburgh for New Year's Eve weekend to say goodbye to The Upstage and to DJ at Ceremony's 10th Anniversary.

  Hope to see lots of you there!

  KellyA

manny at telerama.com wrote:

Hey, if Kelly Ashkettle is on this list, did you have anything to do with
Nitzer Ebb playing in Salt Lake City?

-MT

17.09.2006
New York City*