Calling All Volunteers

Tammy Wittmer aunttaz2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 13:17:08 EST 2006

Dear All,
  As many of you that saw the news coverage from October 3, 2005 know, the charity fundraiser haunted house known as "Terrors by the Lake" suffered a catastrophic fire. In an all-out effort to obtain funds with which to relocate and rebuild this attraction, the people involved are doing a fundraiser by selling Betsy Ann Chocolates. If you or anyone that you know is/was a volunteer and would still like to help with the effort, please contact either Tammy or Jen to obtain a brochure. This haunted house raises money to donate every year for the charities that help kids. Charities such as "Make-A-Wish", "PA SIDs", and "North Hills Community Outreach", just to name a few. Please help them help the kids by helping to provide the necessary funds to rebuild the house by purchasing Easter candy through a volunteer. I know that the Gothic community tend to all have kind hearts and particular soft spots in them for kids. It's our opportunity to show exactly just how much our community defies
 the stereo-type of the "mundanes". Also, those who do not know of anyone volunteering with this effort may contact me off-list for more information. Please reference: Candy Fundraiser in the subject line. Thanks again.- AuntTaz2000 at yahoo.com