Triphop

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 18:14:06 EST 2006

--- manny at telerama.com wrote:

> Quoting Richard Claypool <bellevue.bat at gmail.com>:
>
> Nobody uses the term 'triphop' anymore,

zero to snarky in just 2 secondzzzzzzz

i <3 you, manny

but anyway,

> The term is 'downtempo'.
> I like the parts of this genre that overlap into IDM
> or hiphop.
> I don't really like acid jazz or brokenbeat.
>
> Here are some artists I can recommend:
>

> Mum (Fat Cat)

I just want to second the Mu'm recommendation!

and everyone should go see Prefuse 73 and GIRL TALK
and the other band on Thursday Feb 23 at CMU. parking
in the garage at night should be free. it's a
convenient location. there are a gajillion busses to
cmu. you can build a bicycle from hair and teeth.

you have no excuses.

<3,

 t-money
-_-_- http://www1.myspace.com/tinytrex -_-_-