triphop, old-school goth-rock, IDM, noise, power-tronics, etc....

Jeremy David epistemology at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:03:32 EST 2006

On 2/22/06, Christopher tm <xopher.tm at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have it on reasonably good authority that Manny
> pays his artists. I do not know whether this is true
> 100% of the time, but I have never
> heard of Manny reneging on any pre-agreed
> amounts/percentages.

Well, he's failed to pay me more than once. It's up to you whether you
consider me to be good authority.

I didn't spend more than a decade learning to play two instruments and
sing, and then haul my ass across the country and back in a station
wagon so that self-righteous little liars can make money off of my
time effort and hard work.

I'm sorry if I seem a little over-zealous about this issue, but
promotors like Manny Thiner are the reason why many bands that you
might actually appreciate don't want to go touring, and that pisses me
off.

- Jeremy